Water For Elephants promotion is slowly picking up, and this week Reese and Robert Pattinson are on the cover of Entertainment Weekly! It’s a brand new, and gorgeous, photoshoot, although unfortunately inside it’s mainly just an interview with Robert, not with Reese. I’ve added scans from the magazine to the Gallery, as well as some fantastic out-takes from the photoshoot! This 1920’s style really suits Reese. Make sure you pick up a copy of Entertainment Weekly if you can.
Water For Elephants is also featured in the current issue of US Weekly, and we have scans from that too.
A bunch of new Water For Elephants stills and set photos have popped up this week, so I’ve added them to the Gallery.
And now for some non-Water For Elephants related updates! I’ve added a bunch of various 2011 magazine scans, thanks to Mirik. And last but not least, I’ve come across a few more out-takes from Reese’s photoshoot for Entertainment Weekly back in December 2010, and you can enjoy them exclusively in our Gallery!
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > US Weekly – April 4th 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Entertainment Weekly – April 1st 2011
– Studio Photoshoots > Photoshoots from 2011 > 2011 – Session #001
– Movies > Water For Elephants > On the Set > On the set – Misc./Unknown Dates
– Movies > Water For Elephants > Stills
– Studio Photoshoots > Photoshoots from 2010 > 2010 – Session #005