The following are questions we often get asked about Reese and the running of this site. If you have a question about Glamour Reese then please read through these, and if your question is not answered then don’t hesitate to send us an email.
Are you Reese Witherspoon? Is this her official website?
– No. Sorry to disappoint you but we are not Reese Witherspoon and we have no official affiliation with her or her management. We are just fans showing appreciation to one of our favourite actresses.
If I email you, will it reach Reese?
– No, it will not – all email directed to Reese will be deleted. As much as we’d like, we are unable to help you reach her.
Does Reese have a fanmail address?
– I have seen several address posted on the web but as far as I know, none of them work. To our best knowledge, Reese does not have a fan mail address. If this were to change, we would post any addresses on the Contact Reese page. The addresses for Reese’s management team, publicist and the like can already be found on that page.
Does Reese visit this site?
– Not that we know of, but you never know!
Can I contribute something to this site?
– Yes please! We are always looking for people who’d like to help contribute to this site. All contributions are appreciated, and you can submit things using the contact details here. Full credit is always given.
HELP! I am not able to log-in to the gallery/forum!
– Please do not hesitate to contact us but do not forget to include your registered username and email address. This will help us solve the problem much faster.
Do you know what Reese wore at a specific event/movie/scene?
– We are often asked this question but usually do not have the time to reply to them all. We post all known information on this site – information on designers Reese wears to events can be found on the news post for the event, and on our Style Rundown page.
Can I purchase an image from your gallery to be used in a magazine?
– No. We do not own the copyrights to any of the images in our gallery and we are unable to help you purchase them.
Why don’t you post paparazzi photos of Ms. Witherspoon?
– Reese has been very vocal in speaking out against the paparazzi, therefore as fans we support and respect that by not posting candid photos of her. You can read more about our stance on this here.