Reese     |     Career     |     Gallery     |     Media     |     Fun     |     Web/Site     |     Main
January 3, 2013   •  Category: Site Updates6 Comments

I am very excited to finally have online our brand new layout! This was made for us by Mycah, with a finishing touch by the lovely Lindsey, using Reese’s exceptionally gorgeous photos for last year’s UK Glamour magazine. This new design feels super classy and ethereal, and I think it’s a nice constrast to the fun pink Legally Blonde layout we had before. I could just stare at these photos for hours. Make sure you refresh the page and/or visit other pages within this site because the header image will change each time the page loads.

You may also notice a new mini special feature on the sidebar – 11 Of The Best. This is to celebrate Glamour Reese Witherspoon’s whopping 11 years online (as of November 2012), and highlights some of my favourite Reese moments from the past 11 years. It took me a long time to whittle it down to just 11 😉

If you notice any errors then please let me know, but otherwise, please enjoy the new layout ^_^

Comment by Colleen on Jan. 3, 2013

Looks AMAZING!!!

Comment by Henny on Jan. 4, 2013

It’s beautiful. The best layout yet! And I don’t say that often.

Comment by Jess on Jan. 5, 2013

Thank you Henny, that’s quite a compliment! I’m glad you like it so much 🙂

And thank you too Colleen!

Comment by Talita on Jan. 6, 2013

I loved!

Comment by Luciana on Jan. 6, 2013

I just saw it, and it’s perfection. <3

Comment by Samantha on Jan. 11, 2013

this has been my go to site for 11 years now. thank you!

To celebrate our 16 years online, here we are spotlighting 16 of our favourite Reese things from the past 16 years. You will see a new one upon refreshing or changing the page.

coming soon

snapsbyreese           @RWitherspoon
ReeseWitherspoon         ReeseWitherspoon

Current Projects
Big Little Lies (2019)
Season 2 airing in 2019
Role: Madeline
Genre: HBO TV Series - Drama
News / Info / Photos / Official Site

Untitled Morning Show TV Project (2019)
Season 1 airing in 2019?

Full Filmography
Rumoured Roles News   → All Projects In Development

Latest Photos

View 136,000+ Reese photos in our Gallery

Glamour Tweets

Favourite Affiliates
Isla Fisher Rachel McAdams Sandra Bullock Mark Ruffalo Chris Pine James McAvoy Tom Hardy Ginnifer Goodwin Amy Adams Jessica Chastain Anne Hathaway Kirsten Dunst Rosamund Pike Kate Winslet Marion Cotillard Kristen Wiig Laura Dern Kathryn Newton

Site Information
Link Back to Glamour Reese Witherspoon Contact Owner: By email
Opened: November 2001
Hosted By: Flaunt.nu
Currently 10 Users Online

eXTReMe Tracker
Glamour Reese Witherspoon is an unofficial fansite dedicated to supporting and promoting the career of Reese Witherspoon. We have no contact with Ms Witherspoon or her family or management. No copyright infringement is intended through the use of content within this website ...
Disclaimer     Privacy Policy     DMCA