Archive for July, 2011
“And last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.”
Elle Woods is right, there’s no beating pink, and so we are celebrating her with her favourite colour in our new layout here at Glamour Reese Witherspoon! It’s been 10 years (can you believe it!!?) since our favourite blonde lawyer lit up our screens in Legally Blonde, released exactly 10 years ago this past Friday. The character has become somewhat iconic in modern cinema, and the film catapulted Miss Witherspoon right onto Hollywood’s A-List, and she’s been at the top of that list ever since. It also gained her a legion of new fans, including many of you reading this, I expect. It seemed fitting to celebrate the anniversary of the film with a super-fun themed layout here, and I think Mycah did Elle justice. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page for more Elle!
Not only does Legally Blonde celebrate 10 years this year, but so does this very site you are looking at. Yep, Glamour Reese Witherspoon was created by our lovely friend April all the way back in 2001. I think it goes without saying what an incredible job she did building this site up and creating an online haven for Reese fans to enjoy, and I know it inspired me to start my own fansites. GRW has always heightened my love for Reese, so I wanted to mark that, too, with this special layout. But more on the site’s anniversary later in the year (I think it started in November, to be exact).
Enjoy the new layout – comment on it if you wish! – and check back throughout the coming week for as many updates as I can fit in, including content, photos and scans.
Elle: Here it is!
Professor Callahan: It’s pink…
Elle: Oh! And it’s scented! I think it gives it a little something extra, don’t you think? Ok, well, see you next class!
Last Sunday Reese was invited to attend a Reception to mark the launch of the Tusk Trust‘s US Patron’s Circle, in Beverley Hills. As one of the last engagements on their US tour, Prince William and Kate Middleton were also in attendance, as he is a patron of the charity, and Reese was seen chatting to them both … I wonder if they talked about their recent weddings!? It’s wonderful to see Reese with these two, and, knowing her excitement about their wedding, I’m sure she was very pleased and honoured to be able to meet them!
Reese looked radiant in a short orange-red dress, with her blonde hair left naturally down. 17 photos from this reception can now be enjoyed in our Gallery, and even better – they are all in perfect HQ!!
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > Reception To Mark The Launch Of Tusk Trust’s US Patrons Circle
Continue reading this entry »
More catching up, and last month Reese resumed her Avon duties by accompanying Avon CEO Andrea Jung to Eastern Europe as part of the 16-date Avon Believe World Tour. In Warsaw, Poland, and Moscow, Russia, Reese and Andrea presented two local domestic violence organisations with a $60,000 grant each, and in Moscow Reese also took part in a press conference and posed for photos wearing the Avon Empowerment bracelet. Reese looked gorgeous, it’s great seeing her take part in these events and you can see how much it means to her.
Further down this post is the official press release for these two stops on the tour, giving you more information on the organisations they gave the grant to plus a quote from Reese about it. There’s also an official video from the event, with footage and interviews with Reese.
Photos – including HQ versions you won’t find elsewhere – from the two stops have been added to the Gallery, along with screencaps from the official video!
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > Avon Believe World Tour in Warsaw
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > Avon Believe World Tour in Moscow
– TV & Interviews > Event/Red Carpet Footage > 2011 – Avon World Tour in Moscow/Warsaw
Continue reading this entry »
Continuing our massive Water For Elephants promotion catch-up (make sure you don’t miss our first huge update below!), I’ve now started to work on the remaining public appearance photos.
I’ve added another 50+ gorgeous HQs from the Water For Elephants press conference – these are a real treat! Over to Paris, and we have 20+ additional HQs from the premiere held there. From the Spanish events, we have 40-odd more HQs from the Barcelona premiere, plus I’ve finally added photos from the press conference held in that city the day after the premiere. I’ve also added photos from the two events held in Sydney – a fun-looking photocall with Tai the elephant, and a red carpet premiere. Reese looked casually cute at the Sydney photocall, but she really turned on the glitz for the premiere, looking stunning in a little blue dress and gorgeous curly hair – I love this look on her! It’s probably my favourite of the Water For Elephants promotion, alongside the New York premiere.
Speaking of the New York premiere, I’m still sorting through photos from that and the London premiere, as there are more photos from them both than you would believe! I’m hoping to get them added slowly over the next week, so keep an eye on the Gallery for them.
Photos from the most recent events Reese has attended are coming tomorrow/Monday…
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > “Water For Elephants” Press Conference
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > “Water For Elephants” Paris Premiere
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > “Water For Elephants” Barcelona Premiere
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > “Water For Elephants” Barcelona Press Conference
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > “Water For Elephants” Sydney Photocall
– Public Appearances > Events in 2011 > “Water For Elephants” Sydney Premiere
Finally, an update, I hear you say! To try to stop being the world’s worst webmaster, I have some massive updates for you featuring all the remaining photos from the Water For Elephants promotion a couple of months ago.
Part 1 of the massive update is full of photoshoots, magazine scans, and tv appearance screencaptures. First up we have additional photos from the shoot Reese did for the LA Times earlier this year. We have over 100 new magazine scans/clippings for you to browse through, most of which are thanks to Mirik. Big thanks goes to our friend Mia for gorgeous scans from a recent issue of Madame Figaro which featured a new photoshoot image of Miss Reese. I’ve also added images from Reese’s Vogue cover spread.
In the TV Appearances section we now have screencaps from all of Reese’s Water For Elephants tv interviews – the new additions are from Conan, Ellen, Le Grand Journal and The Graham Norton Show. Reese looked so beautiful on each show (particularly Conan, I think!) and was her usual funny and animated self, so there are lots of super-fun expressions in there. I’ve also added HQ stills from the Ellen and Graham Norton appearances.
This makes close to 2,000 new photos, so you have a lot of beautiful Reese to browse!! Catch-up appearance photos are on the way … Oh, and maybe something else a little bit special 😛
– Studio Photoshoots > Photoshoots from 2011 > 2011 – Session #004
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Glamour (Fr) – May 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Glamour (Rus) – May 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Vogue (US) – May 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Paris Match (Fr) – May 19th-25th 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Glam Magazine – May 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > Madame Figaro (Fr) – May 7th 2011
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 2011 > New Additions
– TV & Interviews > News Segments > Reports from 2011 > Access Hollywood Live – April 18th 2011
– TV & Interviews > Talk Shows > Talk Shows from 2011 > Conan – April 21st 2011
– TV & Interviews > Talk Shows > Talk Shows from 2011 > The Ellen DeGeneres Show – April 21st 2011 (Screencaptures)
– TV & Interviews > Talk Shows > Talk Shows from 2011 > The Ellen DeGeneres Show – April 21st 2011 (Show Stills)
– TV & Interviews > Talk Shows > Talk Shows from 2011 > Le Grand Journal – April 30th 2011
– TV & Interviews > Talk Shows > Talk Shows from 2011 > The Graham Norton Show – May 6th 2011 (Screencaptures)
– TV & Interviews > Talk Shows > Talk Shows from 2011 > The Graham Norton Show – May 6th 2011 (Show Stills)
(Page: 1 of 1) 1
To celebrate our 16 years online, here we are spotlighting 16 of our favourite Reese things from the past 16 years. You will see a new one upon refreshing or changing the page.
"It took me years to be the woman my mother raised. It took me 4 years, 7 months and 3 days to do it, without her. After I lost myself in the wilderness of my grief, I found my own way out of the woods."
Role: Rosita (voice)
Genre: Animated musical comedy
On DVD/Blu-ray/Digital HD now
News / Info / Photos / Official Site
Big Little Lies (2017)
Genre: HBO TV Series - Drama
Available on Digital HD download now
News / Info / Photos / Official Site
Home Again (2017)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
To be released September 8th 2017 (US)
News / Info / Photos /
A Wrinkle In Time (2017)
Role: Mrs Whatsit
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
To be released March 9th 2018 (US)
News / Info / Photos /
→ Full Filmography
Luckiest Girl Alive
Tiny Beautiful Things
Barbie origins project
In A Dark, Dark Wood
Untitled Rob Long Project
The Thing About Jellyfish
All Is Not Forgotten
Three Little Words
Pale Blue Dot
→ Rumoured Roles News → All Projects In Development
View 110,000+ Reese photos in our Gallery
View All Affiliates
Contact: By email
Opened: November 2001
Former owners: April, Riikka, Mycah, Lisa
Hosted By: Flaunt.nu
Currently Online: 8 Users Online
Glamour Reese Witherspoon is an unofficial fansite dedicated to supporting and promoting the career of Reese Witherspoon. We have no contact with Ms Witherspoon or her family or management. No copyright infringement is intended through the use of content within this website ...