Archive for December, 2009
Today’s addition to the gallery is DVD screencaptures of one of my favorite Reese movies, Legally Blonde. Also added are screencaptures of the menus, bonus features, and trailer. Enjoy!
– Movies: Legally Blonde > DVD Screencaptures
– Movies: Legally Blonde
As part of the quest to rebuild the gallery, I’ve added DVD quality screencaptures of Reese in one of her first roles: that of Ellie Parker in the made for television movie Wildflower.
– Movies: Wildflower > DVD Screencaptures
– Movies: Wildflower > DVD Screencaptures – Menus
Though not exactly Reese related, Brittany was a costar of hers back in the 1996 film Freeway so I thought it would be relevant to post. Both TMZ and ONTD are reporting that Brittany Murphy died this morning from cardiac arrest. Most people remember her from her performances in films like Clueless, Girl Interrupted, and Riding in Cars With Boys. She was only 32.
The staff of Glamour wants to send our heartfelt condolences to Brittany’s friends and family. Brittany will be missed by her fans.
Reese’s movie Four Christmases was released back in November and I’ve added a ton of BluRay quality screencaptures to the gallery. I went a little screencap crazy but this is the first movie of hers to be available on BluRay and I just couldn’t seem to help myself lol. Jess added screencaptures of the R2 DVD menus earlier today and I will hopefully have screencaptures of the special features up soon.
– Movies: Four Christmases > DVD Screencaptures (HD)
– Movies: Four Christmases > DVD Screencaptures – Menus
I found and added another small batch of photos of Reese on the set of her latest movie How Do You Know? These were taken back in June but they are new to the site. In other gallery related news, DVD quality screencaps of Reese in Cruel Intentions and The Man in the Moon have been re-added. I may not always make a post when I add older film content so be sure to check the gallery daily for new additions.
And finally, Glamour is now on Twitter! You can follow us at @GlamourReese and as soon as we get a new layout up, the latest tweets will be featured on the site as well.
– Movies: How Do You Know? > On the Set > On the Set – June 16, 2009
Hi everyone, my name is Jess, and Lisa has kindly let me join her on the staff here at Glamour Reese! You may recognise me from some of my other sites, including Nicole’s Magic and Kate Hudson Heaven, and I’ve also been an admin at the forum for a few years. I’ve been visiting and admiring this site since soon after it opened way back in 2001, so it’s a real honor to now be working on this site. Lisa and I are confident we can continue to bring you the best Reese resource online, and are working hard to re-build the Gallery and update/add new content!
Tonight I have re-added old magazine scans from 1993-1997 – there are some really fantastic old photos in there, so if you haven’t browsed that section before then give it a look now! I’ve also re-added all the photos that were from the Miscellaneous Pics section, again including some cute pics of Reese when she was little.
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 1993
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 1994
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 1995
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 1996
– Magazine Scans > Scans from 1997
– Miscellaneous Pics > Charity
– Miscellaneous Pics > Family Album
– Miscellaneous Pics > From Fans
– Miscellaneous Pics > Other Photos
Over the past few months Reese has made several public appearances including the launch of her In Bloom fragrance for Avon and a keynote speech at the House of Commons about domestic violence. Close to 200 HQ and MQ images from these events and more have been added to the gallery and I believe that our 2009 events section is now up to date.
– Public Appearances: Events in 2009 > Tea Party Celebrating Launch of In Bloom
– Public Appearances: Events in 2009 > Domestic Violence Conference at The House of Commons
– Public Appearances: Events in 2009 > New York Launch of In Bloom
– Public Appearances: Events in 2009 > Reese Visits Good Morning America
– Public Appearances: Events in 2009 > Avon’s “Champions Who Save Women’s Lives” Event
Just a small photo update tonight but I’m hoping to do a much larger one tomorrow in an attempt to get caught up on the most current public appearances. The photoshoot section has been updated with some HQ versions of the Elle photoshoot from earlier this year plus a couple MQ photos from a Los Angeles Times shoot. Also added are several MQ photos of Reese at the 2007 Toronto Film Festival.
– Studio Photoshoots: Photoshoots from 2009 > Los Angeles Times
– Studio Photoshoots: Photoshoots from 2009 > Elle
– Studio Photoshoots: Photoshoots from 2007 > Toronto Film Festival